Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's my favourite....

And apparently it's on the rebound, according to CNN here.

As fas I'm concered, there can't be enough of these places, and the fact that I'm slap bang between 2 stores either means there's never going to be one closer to my house, or one could end up outside my front door - I'm hoping for the latter, although the doc would probably not prefer that.

Speaking of favourites, the best story I heard this week came from Kathy, who claims her brother is a little on the nutty side. One of his preferred methods of instilling humour into the most mundane of life's little treats is to always select the option on online applications of choosing your own security question (instead of the standard "What's you mothers maiden name?"). The question he uses is "What are you wearing?" - he then always calls up customer service instead of using the online options.. (think about it...)