Friday, May 13, 2005

It's a busy life

And here I was thinking that everything would calm down after the wedding.....

Tampa last weekend, Atlanta the start of the week, and lots of (very cool and exciting) work before the weekend hits. I can hear my bed calling, but The Dollhouse Review tonight, possible visit to see Jacob play football (sorry, soccer....) tomorrow morning, house warming party in the afternoon, and then brother-in-laws 30th birthday tomorrow night. There may be a can or two of Red Bull consumed this weekend... Good job the boys left 10 cans of it in the fridge after the poker party.

Trying to avoid work posts on here, but just wanted to say thanks to the whole team for all their hard work on our current project (you know who you are). They were (every single one of them) "totally awesome" (can you tell I've been over here for years now...), made a huge impact on me and (more importantly) the client, and all the hard work, brain cells and ridiculous hours expended were very much appreciated. Beers are on me if we ever get time to take a breather ;-)