Thursday, May 05, 2005

Random stuff

So, couple of updates, mainly to the main site -

  • the main site should now look a little more like this page after a bit of work last night. When the wife wants polka dots, you give her them.....
  • I think I have also fixed the atom feed on this site (instead of hitting my brothers feed), and signed up at www.feedburner.com to replicate this on RSS as well, but now can't remember the link for that ;-) (or really know the difference - I really need to get a bit more techie again - spent too long doing management stuff).
  • I fixed the link to the honeymoon pictures (thanks for noticing Ahmad)
  • Added loads of new wedding pics, courtesy of Mike and Cindy
  • Helped the brother set up his Blog and ended up getting abuse for it (in the friendliest manner possible of course)
Found some pics of the Poker Party last night when uploading the camera, so those should appear when I get round to it.