Sunday, May 22, 2005

Weekends are great

Another gorgeous weekend in Denver, and I actually managed to make it outside this time! Hit the mini golf with Meaghan and Holly (and their Mam and Dad) yesterday - a promising start by me (hole in one on hole one) was quickly bettered by everyone else. Still, I think my shot in the water made the biggest splash!

Friday night was supposedly going to be a quiet one - we blew off a big party downtown in favour of a couple of drinks at happy hour over the road at LoDo's. A few vodka redbulls later (which happened to be ridiculously expensive - $12.50 each!!!!!!), a couple of games of pool, the worst mozzarrella (sp?) sticks in the history of mankind, and suddenly we're at home with a group of friends playing poker until after midnight.

Managed another late one last night, my recent bowling practise paying off with a comprehensive victory ;-) Well, not sure thats 100% true, but it was fun. We were out celebrating with Ray and Jen for their 4th wedding anniversary (and them getting a babysitter). And the drinks are a lot cheaper at the bowling alley.....

Found the most heartbraking video over here. I just can't believe someone could do this going in a straight line........

Uploaded some photos of the Dollhouse Review night out from last weekend in the photos section. Like I said before, if you get a chance you need to check them out - we'll be there June 17th (first Friday after my birthday) at Rise.

And Nick decided to get back on the blogging horse and write the longest essay I think I've ever seen since school. He was moaning of course ;-) Check it out here