Saturday, June 25, 2005

Back in town

Been travelling a bit lately, hence the lack of posts. Atlanta wasn't as hot as I think Denver has been, so that was a nice change. We did get one of the best lightening storms I've seen though, made all the more spectacular by being so high in the hotel.

I noticed Bellamy thinks he's coming back to Newcastle to play, but I don't think that's going to last very long, especially with Celtic rumoured to be negotiating the return of the player on another long term loan deal. Unless of course, we fail to sign a striker before the season starts, in which case we may well need him.

So, I get a full weekend in Denver, with a trip up to The Highlands tonight for dinner, which should be cool. I'm hungry already. No Mr Bland though - he jetted off to Oz to try and frighten the natives. Glad to see he can still write witty emails, despite being upside down....