Friday, July 08, 2005

Baby's abound

After all the depressing news yesterday, it's about time we started looking at the cool stuff again. And there isn't anything much cooler than a new baby entering into the world. For some reason, everyone seems to be "with child" this year - Heidi counted 18 of our friends and family who are due this year......

So first off, congrats to Bezza boy (Mark to his mother) and Allison on the birth of Isobel Grace Berry, 6lbs 8oz and born on Monday June 27th (I know, I'm late, but I didn't find out until this morning, so technically this is damn fast!). All are doing well, and Alexandra seems to be willing to share her mothers time (and the carry cot!).

Next up Matt and Lorri, who now have a beautiful baby girl, Syndey Mae. Lori used to work with Heidi over at Genesys, before a brief (but from what I can gather very enjoyable) foray into the land of Denmark to play footy (Matt, not Lori) for a team that sounds like Udinese, but isn't (coz that would be Italy). I really need to work on my memory - it's getting worse by the minute. Anyway, Matt is by far the most knowledgable footy person I've talked too who comes from the USA (which I guess, given it's his job, is understandable, and sorry Rami, you were close).

Anyway, I don't have all the details the girls like, but I do have a pic, from the usual Brecke network of life (cheers me dears).