Thursday, July 07, 2005

I made it into Google!!

Through some very obscure entering of phrases, I can now find this blog in Google. Maybe my life's mission is complete now. Probably not - still got to get the Porsche, Ferrari, Caterham et al for the garage, and ensure the continuing success of the company (which hopefully will one day in the distant future) fund a car or two from the list.

It's been a weird day - had the usual urge when anything bad happens back home to jump on the next plane, but given I don't know anyone injured, and the UK based portion of the family are 300 miles North, it would be a little on the pointless side.

I did find a somewhat entertaining blog from the CEO over at Delicious-Monster I was talking about the other day. Not only does he have his very own Lotus Elise, his blogs could possibly rival Mr Nixta's in length and detail. And they're even entertaining. Check it out here if you like.

Google Search: aaron's day off denver newcastle