Friday, July 15, 2005

Pee Goal

So this thing looks like a lot of fun to me - can keep you entertained for hours, especially after 8 pints of Stella.





However, there seems to be a couple of problems with the concept - first of all, who has a urinal in their house? Not me, although I did see one once over here in the States when looking around lots of houses that I could never afford. Heidi seemed to like the idea, although hopefully she wasn't implying that I have poor aim.

So, if you can't use it in the house, where could you use it? Take it with you down the pub? This might be fun the first time, but after you've used it once, do you really want to pick up, wash it off and carry it around until you need another piss? I think not. And it's a little on the expensive side to bring one for each piss you think you're going to take (although it could be argued that the increasingly popular "attendant" concept in the clubs around Denver - yes Rise, I'm talking about you - are almost as expensive. I really really hate having to pay to take a piss, and I can squirt my own soap and get my own towel thank you very much, but I digress). I guess the only other option would be to either persuade your local to have them installed (although I don't really have a local anymore, after moving from the apartment, and more importantly Potts), or just start taking one out to random pubs, leaving it there, and hoping the owners (and/or cleaners) like it enough to leave it there for you next time.

Pee Goal from www.lazyboneuk.com