Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Infectious Greed: The Strangest SEC Filing Ever

Too many cars lately, so thought I'd get back to other things. And this just couldn't be resisted - those Canadians are at it again - filing with the SEC to raise funds for a new company with the aim of creating a world with a single language, a single currency, a single God etc etc.

And that's not all - they've listed a few prominent people on it's supposed board of directors (like the Bush's, although this could be genuine I guess - sorta fits in with recent foreign policy (and I've probably just guaranteed myself a visit from the Secret Service)).

Obviously, the SEC isn't happy and have started proceedings. I just hope the comedians don't get prosecuted, or fined too much...

Infectious Greed: The Strangest SEC Filing Ever