Friday, September 16, 2005

Nintendo's new controller


Never having been much of a fan of Nintendo game consoles (I'm a big XBox fan, and have owned, and sort of enjoyed the PS2 and Sega stuff in the past), I wasn't that interested in the Revolution console.

But then they announced the new controller - apparently you move it about and the movement controls what you do in the game. Could be quite handy for Frank Brunos Boxing Legends game (made up name) or something similar. It still has buttons and stuff, and some of the other picks I saw showed something else for your left hand that looked like a joystick, so maybe it isn't going to be totally different.

Anyway, it hasn't changed my mind that I'm getting an XBox 360 (and maybe the PS3 if I get rich and it's good), but I might have to give the controller a whirl in the shops to see how it all works.