Wednesday, September 07, 2005

PGR 3 is coming

So Project Gotham Racing 2 is probably my favo(u)rite game of all time. It cost me many hours of practise, a couple of blisters and lots of money (I had to get the brothers up and running with an XBox, XBox Live and home network so we could chat and play from across the Atlantic).

Needless to say the snipets coming out about 360 and the next gen of games is pretty exciting - here's the latest I could find - it's a 3d pic from the developers. If you pay close attention, the detail level is pretty damn amazing. I'm just hoping the game play is as good or better than the last one - every car seemed to handle pretty much like it would in real life (based on the cars I had driven, and reading the reviews of the ones I hadn't).

Now if only I could work out how to get an advance copy, I'd be a happy boy......

BizarreOnline.net - Home run!!!!