Monday, September 19, 2005

Ronin Espionage Jacket - Burton Snowboards



Burton once again comes out with some cool jackets pre-integrated with bits and pieces of technology. Due to the fact that I'm a very lucky boy, my wife spent about 3 years trying to track down one of their jackets and backpacks with the integrated iPod wiring and soft-touch buttons on the sleeves/handles. The search led down many a dark alley, involved 15 million phonecalls, and some money I'm sure changed hands, but I now am the proud owner of my very own iPod integrated backpack. Anyway, back to the point of this long rambling entry - Burton keep releasing cool stuff that just can't be bought - the link takes you through to their site, and it tells you how ridiculously expensive it is (500 bucks), but it's not currently available. I think they made 2 of the iPod jackets (total) based on how scarce they are, so maybe if you track one of these down, you can make your fortune on eBay. Good luck.....

Ronin Espionage Jacket - Burton Snowboards - Burton.com