Friday, September 02, 2005

Sprint Sucks

And I'm not the only one to think so.

I'm in the process of trying to get the companies phones switched over the a provider that has equipment that actually works, instead of consistently dropping calls, or sending callers straight to voicemail.

And don't even get me started on the fact that text messaging on my phone is so appaling that despite being completely addicted (in true European fashion) before I moved to Sprint, I have since given up completely. And then there's the "I will not work anywhere else in the world", and the "all our phones are crap, but you can still pay 400 bucks for it coz you've got no choice".

Ok, rant over before my fingers break through the keyboard.

tompeters! management consulting leadership training development project management