Saturday, November 19, 2005

Let's Go To Vegas, Baby!


Hard Rock Cafe Sign
Originally uploaded by marmieej.
Posting may be paused for a couple of days, as the wife and I are off to live the high life at Hard Rock in Vegas. You never know, if I end up winning big, you may never hear anything else from me on this site. Given my recent form out there, there's no chance of that though (unless it involves a severe case of alcohol poisoning, rather than winning millions).

The big question is "will I get the balls to play poker for real?" Very tempted - just seems a little scary - will I need my sunglasses and baseball cap, will they see exactly what I have on every hand, what happens if I actually win etc etc. I'll no doubt attempt to talk myself out of it when I get off the plane, but hopefully I'll just take the plunge and play. It should be a slower way to losing my money than the slots at the very least.