Saturday, December 31, 2005

Do u fancy a swim?


Do u fancy a swim?
Originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.
Promised I would put up the classic mother photograph before the end of the year. She's once again proving to be ahead of the fashion curve, with swimming accessories being the next big thing for Spring and Summer 06.

Lots happened since I got back Thursday - new high speed internet courtesy of Comcast should increase the pleasures over my slower DSL line (and the uploads are definitely faster, thats for sure), new digital camera to replace the one that swimming in the Coca Cola (pics to follow when I get back), and managed to fit in a quick watch of Four Brothers (great film, highly recommended) and The Island (pretty good, sort of recommended if you like that stuff). And now that my radar detector is back in and working, it saved me 3 times yesterday going up and down to DIA to drop off the In-Laws (who kindly provided me with the money for the new digital camera for Christmas).

Looks like my footy team is almost done for the season - we need a few more points to stave off relegation, so hopefully they won't be too difficult to come by. However, Owen broke his foot today (out for a couple of months, praying he's fit for the World Cup), they played pretty poorly at Spurs, and we're in need of at least 3 more players (still, I know).

OK, better run - off to the mountains to get drunk for New Year on the cheap. Should be fun, and hopefully have some cool photos from the new camera.


Update - Heidi's iPod is still working - great news for her, and our wallets.... 8-) Have a great New Year if I don't speak to you before then