Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Gross (but fun)

So we took the kids to see Grossology at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science yesterday. Lots of fun (once we finally got them through the door - sometimes loud noises and bright colours actually freak kids out, rather than excite them), and I think everyone had a great time. Six kids for an afternoon makes for lots of work, but definitely worth it - I even remembered how to peel an orange! Of course, I was the volunteer uncle who tested out how bad the smells section really was - nearly puked - that's how bad it was. And that was by testing the armpit and feet smells - I avoided the "anus" smell like the plague....

Headed up to the Thompsons afterwards, for the early swapping of Christmas gifts - we're in different countries for Christmas, and being the impatient folks that we are, have to exchange the gifts early. I am now the proud owner of World Series Poker for my XBox - whether I get a chance to play it before I head back home is another matter though - got a few things on my list to do before we get on the plane tomorrow.