Thursday, December 22, 2005

Newcastle For Christmas

Almost on my way - might be a slight reduction in the number of posts on this thing - it's all depending on the state of the 5 year old Dell computer back at the parents house. They really need a new one, but until the wedding gets paid off, it won't be coming from me.

Anyway, Neil, Trev, if you're reading this, I'll give you a call when I get back to see if we can get out for some beers - flying visit though, so it's going to be tight.

Hopefully I'll get to see the Charlton match when I'm there, and there's the Boxing Day party over at The Armstrongs to look forward to. Might even bump into the ever travelling Shannon if the moons align.

Anyway, fish and chips for me tomorrow night, airport in 20 mins. Have a great Christmas everyone.