Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Buy a house, get a free Ferrari

So apparently some guy in Durham is selling his house, and throwing in the Ferrari for free (I presume if you meet his asking price).

The house doesn't look too bad I guess, but obviously after the huge increases in the prices back home, it's not cheap. What does slightly concern me is I can't see a garage - next door has one, but does this place? I have a feeling a Ferrari parked in the street in Durham (or pretty much anywhere in the UK for that matter), won't last long with full electrified fences and a couple of dalmations on the front seat (and even then I'd give it a week).

Still, the guy (who looks like a bit of a wanker) got plenty of press, and I'm sure there's a nice chunky offer going to come in soon. I'm quite tempted to be honest, but given our current cash situation, it's probably better to push this to the back of my mind...

houseandferrari.co.uk