Wednesday, January 04, 2006

CES - I'm in gadget heaven

So it's the big consumer electronics show out in Vegas (why oh why don't I time my trips out there with one of the cool shows), so there are way to many new things popping up every hour to keep track of. There's no way I'm ever going to be able to write about them all, so you may as well check out the stuff yourself on two of my favourite sites Engadget and Gizmodo.

One thing I will write about is the new bluetooth headset from Nokia - I glanced at a pic of this earlier on today, but didn't read the text, so had no idea what it was. Anyway, it appears to have some pretty stellar talk and charge times, in addition to being so small you better make sure your ear canal isn't wider than the average persons. Trouble with having something like this is the chances of losing it must increase exponentially (not to mention the fact of looking even crazier as you wander round the airport talking to yourself..).

One amazing gadget I haven't wrote about yet, but will soon, is my new jacket. Stay tuned for pics and details - I love it 8-)