Friday, January 06, 2006

New Ferrari?

Despite this being the week for CES, it seems that we've got quite a bit of car stuff going on as well (with or without the LA Car Show).

After declaring my love of the Muira yesterday, pics come out of possibly the new Ferrari Maranello, and I think I like it even more... Of course, it's a Ferrari, which makes it immediately go into my top ten car list (along with being red), but I actually think this thing looks pretty amazing as well. I'm not sure about the vents in the side yet (just behind the Scudera Shield, and in front of the rear wheel arch), but apart from that it's a winner in my book.

Now, if I can win that lottery, I'll have one in red, manual gearbox, and the HTC performance pack if available - thanks...

Is this the New Ferrari 600 Maranello? - Jalopnik


UPDATE!!!! - looks like Channel 4 kindly found some video of this being tested around the ring for us (although in heavy disguise). Check it out here