Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year in Frisco


The Boys
Originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.
It was a blast - photos up here

Started out with a meal at the Boat House (or yard, can't remember). I took the sensible approach and went easy on the drinks during dinner, although wine, gin and tonic, jack and coke and then a straight jack doesn't always constitute easy going, as my wife kindly pointed out today. We then hit Chill, which I think is the only club in Frisco. Somehow, Jason had reserved almost the whole section of couches, so there was plenty of space for us all.

Everyone got fully equipped with the dodgy hats and those plastic tube light things. As you can tell from some of the photos, they were useful in a variety of different situations.

Oh, and speaking of photos, we got a new camera, which took all the photos. It worked like a charm (although I really need to work out what all the buttons do), and I was proud to wear my little belt pack thing to carry it around.