Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sheryl Crow, Lance Armstrong Split?

Must be gossip day - only posting this one as I've had the pleasure of meeting his ex and the kids. They're great (apart from the kids telling me I needed to stop smoking coz it kills me, which I guess is understandable, both coz it's true and coz of what their Dad went through).

Anyway, Sheryl is apparently a great person, and the kids like her, but looks like it might be on the rocks again. I've obviously only (sort of) one side of the story, but nice to see the article point out the following for everyones perusal
Everybody knows Mr. A., noble cancer survivor he may be, not only busted up with S.C. a time or two before, he also left his wife and young family before hooking up with Crow.

National Ledger - Sheryl Crow, Lance Armstrong Split?