Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Apple teases launch of mysterious, 'fun' products | CNET News.com



Finally, an Apple release that also coincides with a release of funds in my personal bank account! No idea what the release is, but it might make me hold off getting anything at the weekend (that, and the fact that I can't decide on which plasma to get, and I haven't found anyone with any XBox360's lying around).

Anyway, lots of the usual speculation, but if it happens to be the new Video iPod, and it looks remotely like the pic, they have one happy new customer. There's still the old rumour from a few months of the plasma with computer in the back, but that seems to have died a death. Anyway, all on hold until further notice - now if I can just hold on past the weekend......

Apple teases launch of mysterious, 'fun' products | CNET News.com