Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Entertaining Emails

Infectious Greed, my usual source for all things VC (as opposed to my wifes fixation with all things VS, and no Jenn, not you), comes up trumps again with an email fight. How these things get out on the internet, I'm not sure, but they definitely are entertaining. It all surrounds a job offer, subsequently changed, accepted and rejected (not necessarily in that order).

Speaking of job offers, for some reason I've had 2 calls in the last 3 weeks from 2 different head hunters. Luckily I was out at the time, so they hit the voicemail. If they actually knew me, they'd realize that I'm ridiculously happy where I'm at, and the only thing that's ever going to tempt me would be something I'm unqualified for (CEO (or any C level I guess) of GE or something similar), and something like I've got now but back in wet and rainy England. Neither of which are going to happen, so no-one gets a return call. Did I say I loved my job?

Paul Kedrosky's Infectious Greed: Abdalla v. Korman, or Bla Bla Bla