Friday, February 24, 2006

Thomas Pink iPod tie keeps your nano on your neck

Thomas Pink make great shirts and cufflinks, although I've never owned anything from them (that I can remember). Given when I had to wear shirts, ties and suits was when I was in England and constantly skint, and now in the US I get to wear a tie on average about once a year (although last weekend I did get a little dressed up for Maria and Verilyn's renewal of vows ceremony).

Anyway, here's a cool little number that has a special pocket for your nano. The other cool thing about this is that it might prevent your tie blowing all over the place in the land of constant wind (Newcastle). I used to have random devices and methods in the old days to prevent losing an eye while walking outside due to an uncontrollable tie - I'm guessing this would solve that problem (or knock you out....)

Thomas Pink iPod tie keeps your nano on your neck - Engadget