Monday, February 13, 2006

Too many cars

So Lauren thinks there's too many car posts on this site (although given it's mine, and not hers, I don't think she has a leg to stand on).

So just so she doesn't have to scroll too far down the page, here's some pics of a few freaky tv designs. None of them I'd want anymore (but they would have been cool when I was 10 I guess), especially with the advent of the thin and wide ones available these days. Speaking of which, there is a small possibility that I might be in the market for a new plasma or LCD TV for the bedroom, so if anyone has any recommendations, I'd appreciate it. If I keep the purchase price low, I might even have enough money in the budget to supplement it with that XBox 360 I've been threatening to buy for the last 6 months (now that it looks like they'll finally become available). After all, what good is a hi-def tv if you can't take advantage of it....