Monday, February 20, 2006

Too old for this stuff (but skateboarding makes me happy)

I gave up trying to find a direct link on Google Video for this (YouTube and Heavy are much easier to deal with it seems), so here's the indirect link to one of Nixtas buddies on How it Happened.

I haven't seen many skating videos for a good few years now (Animal Chin anyone?) but the stuff these guys were doing on here made me moan and yelp so much the rest of the office probably thought I was either a) seriously ill, or b) watching videos of ill repute in the office (of course, I could be stuck with the curse of the girl last night in already mentioned too many times fave show, Greys Anatomy, but I'm not).

Anyway, enough rambling - the video is pretty long for a quick view (6 minutes - I got through 3 before I needed to write this and get back to doing some work), and stick with it through the introduction weird arty section. Trust me (I'm a doctor), it's worth it.