Thursday, March 02, 2006

BASTARDS!!

Someone stole my car. I'm not happy......

Update - still no word from the police. I'm not holding out much hope, and as someone said today, would you really want it back now, not knowing what the theives were doing to it all this time.

So, thoughts turn to what I should get next, and thats where the trouble starts. The Porsche fund is currently sitting at around 500 bucks, so I'm not really in a good position to make a purchase of anything decent - it would mean a big big loan... Usual suspects are in my head - a straight replacement with an 06 STi, a Golf GTi so I don't have to spend any more money than I'm likely (or is that possibly) going to get from the insurance company, S4 or M3. And then there's the Mr Thompson approach of buying an older expensive car for the luxury cruising around.

Totally undecided (well, the Porsche is seriously tempting, but the wait list thing might be bad, along with the terminal debt for the next 5 years), so we'll just have to wait and see. It's guaranteed that as soon as I decide, my old car will turn up...