Monday, April 17, 2006

New 3 Series Coupe Pix

Being a fully fledged owner of the BMW club these days, I pay more attention to their car stories/gossip than I ever used to.

So here is the latest spy pics of the 3 series coupe, looking all nice and shiny.

I haven't decided 100% yet whether I like it or loathe it, but given my current ride is going to be around for a very long time (like possibly for ever and ever), I don't have to make up my mind yet. And I know the M3 version looked a lot better than the standard coupe the last go round, so I guess it might be the same this time.

Probably the most interesting bit will be the 335i that's rumoured to be released as a new model. Running over 300 BHP, and having a 3.5 litre (I presume) turbo-charged engine. From what I hear, the extra power is needed to push along all the extra weight in this model, but hey, I'm biased and I know it ;-)