Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Day, New Look

Not sure if this one will last or not, but trying out a new template for the site - the black was depressing me, even with pink dots (or maybe that was something else, but it didn't help).

Anyway, this also fixes all the issues I had with Internet Explorer refusing to co-operate, so hopefully everyone can see the posts without having to scroll down their page half a mile. It also means I need to spend some time going back and adding all the scripting and ad type stuff back in (which may have beent he cause of the afore mentioned problems - we'll see), so there may be some gradual changes over the next couple of days/weeks.

If anyone has any strong preferences (or even weak ones - I'm susceptible to public opinion), leave some comments, and I'll take it under advisement.