Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Online Stalking

In case you get bored, here's an online stalking tool, so you can keep track of "friends" or associates on the web. It searches MySpace, Friendster etc, etc, as well as Flickr and Yahoo for images (there may be more - these were the only ones that came up when I was playing) and the usual suspects for blog and web searching.

It actually seems to work pretty well, and saves a few clicks on the mouse and keyboard if you're looking for someone.

I always get a little perturbed when I use search engines to see what I've been up to on the web, and find out that in fact I was wrongly convicted of murder and sentenced to death, before being issued clemency. It was obviously traumatic as I can't remember a single thing about it, and my tan is nowhere near as good these days.....

Stalkerati.com