Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hasslehoff Not Drunk

Yeah, whatever - those "strong antibiotics" make you look and act really drunk, right? It wasn't the drink or the painkillers?

The original report was from The Sun though, so you're never quite sure if it's real or not. If I was a betting man, I'd put money on the intoxication theory.

What was a little more disturbing was the fact that he "cut himself shaving", which resulted in 4 sliced tendons and an artery spouting blood everywhere. No call me dumb, but I never realized I could hit 4 tendons and an artery while shaving my face - and if you could, you'd have to be going at it a couple of times at least, right? So, was this a disguised suicide attempt, or arguably even worse, does he shave his legs (badly)???

CNN.com - Publicist: Hasselhoff was sick, not drunk - Jul 27, 2006