Sunday, August 13, 2006

Blog Updates

No pics from Friday night yet, as Heidi has ran off to her sisters with the camera. However, after complaints from Mr Wallace of the blog stopping his computer for 5 seconds (enough time for him to write enough code to keep a client happy for months), I've made a couple of minor changes. I deleted the Italian Football Training Clip from a couple of months ago, as the autostart function was permanently set to yes, no matter what I changed in the code, and after a brief and slightly unsuccessful stint with BloggerKit, I've removed their code as well, as it seemed to take a decent bit of time for it to load up.

Stay tuned for later, when we'll have some action shots of Lauren taking on the world in Ping Pong/Table Tennis, and a couple of blow-up dolls making a VIP guest appearance at the Penn's "I'm even older than Aaron" party.