Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Carbon Fibre Baseball Caps?

I'm a big fan of carbon fibre, in the motoring sort of way. Anything that they use to build Ferrari's and Formula One cars is normally a winner (although I'm yet to be convinced of buying the paddle shifted version of the Ferrari if I ever save up enough money).

However, on the peak of a cap?? I've yet to be convinced, and having a quick look at the prices of these (115 Euros, which I'm not sure what it means in real money terms) they're not cheap either. And don't they need a logo or something on the front there?

While on the subject of caps, here's a little tip. If you don't want little plastic spikes poking you in the head from your favo(u)rite cap every time you wear it, don't put it in the washing machine, no matter how dirty it gets. I'm sure if I had of been brought up on this side of the pond, I probably would have known this, but being cap free throughout most of my life (probably until just a couple of years ago actually), I wasn't as knowledgable as I needed to be. Oh well, at least I only washed one of them.
Ginity