Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Free Music - Try SpiralFrog

Making a big splash in the financial news today was the announcement of a free music site called SpiralFrog (I hope they didn't pay someone to come up with that name...). So of course, I went to the site, and it's not even open yet - what's the deal with that - maybe just a way to piss you off so they can handle the reduced visitor numbers when it finally does go live?

Anyway, as long as I don't have to sign my life away, I might give it a blast, and see what it's like. Then again, I just read the release, and for some brainbusting reason, the music downloaded isn't compatible with an iPod - hows that for a way to keep your numbers down. I didn't think that anyone was left in the world without an iPod....

SpiralFrog inks music deal with Universal | CNET News.com