Thursday, August 17, 2006

You Tube Barries!

First off, if you got a random email from me inviting you to join YouTube, sorry - I had no control over that. All I was doing was trying to see who was already registered out of my hotmail contacts (a wide, varied and never kept up to date list that has now made the incredible Dan Song registered as a friend in YouTube....), but it decided to take it upon itself to send an email to everyone without my permission. Nice.

Anyway, the result of that is some of you guys actually said yes, one of which was Mr Flangio. Now obviously, this could be a little on the scary side, so I limited myself to only one of his videos during a quick run through. Luckily it was a cracker, so it's below. Not sure setting your wife on fire is the best way to stay on her good side though Sean....