Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Confidential - Do Not Distribute

So after I found Reddit, and pointed you all to it in a previous post (and I got a comment from one of the guys who runs it), I've been perusing it every now and again to see what news stories are hitting the high life.

So, imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this link, which was at no.1 in the list. Someone worked out that you can use Google to do a search on the phrase Confidential "do not distribute" to find a lot of things that are posted to the web that shouldn't really be out there. I took a quick look at the results (but didn't click through to any of it) and I noticed Microsoft made it onto the front page from the looks of it. I'm sure there's some cool stuff in here somewhere, so if you find anything, let me know.

Maybe we'll get to know more of the clandestine goings on in the HP Boardroom?