Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Squidoo - do you?

So I somehow came across this Squidoo website a couple of weeks ago, following some unrelated links on a topic I can't even remember now. Since then, I have ended up here looking at "lenses" on about 5 or 6 different occasions, covering a whole list of topics (personal MBA reading, and a "how to get your blog started off right" lense that I can't find now.....).

So, from that conclusion, this might be the next big thing (or I could have stumbled across something that's been kicking around for ages and ages, and I just never realized it was there). I still haven't gone through the faq, joined or anything like that, so I'm not sure how it's different to something like wikipedia, so if you know, let me know please.

Just somehow got a brainwave - why not use wikipedia to find out what Squidoo is? Answer is here

Sometimes I scare myself.......