Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend Working - Bathroom Remodelling

Or, in it's current guise, old bathroom destruction. Not that I can claim any credit at all - the in-laws are assisting with all of the work (read that as I do what I'm told, when I'm told, coz I know nothing about anything of a practical nature).

So far, no serious injuries (I did somehow hammer my hand the other weekend, and not even sure how it was physically possible), and we're aiming to keep it that way. The new bathroom will in no way look like the one in the picture, but that is the bath we've ordered, with some equally swanky other bits and bobs to go around. Luckily, I have a great wife who has a lot more talent than I do with colors and design type stuff, so it should turn out looking fantastic.

When it all gets done, I might even post some pics of what it looks like. We'll see.