Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Blogger Outages (I have an excuse)

Sort of anyway - there have been a few times in the last couple of weeks that Blogger has been down. I had weird things happening with uploading photos, no access at all, or access but no posting success. I was worried I had screwed up my config when I migrated from sharing aaronandheidi.com to a pure versions of aaronsdayoff.com to help with searching and linking and clicking and all that nice stuff that doesn't quite pan out as well as it should when you're masking websites.

So, the immediate problems are fixed, the boys and girls at Google are working hard to improve everything, and one day, when you're really lucky, the beta blogger site will go live with ftp publishing, and I can start using all of their fancy new stuff in our happy little world.

Blogger Buzz: The Blogger Outages (a novel)