Friday, October 13, 2006

Borat is Coming



Possibly the funniest movie ever made? Maybe, but as I haven't seen it yet, I'll hold off on the comments.

Entertainment Weekly does a pretty good job of an in depth article (link below) on the character, making of the film, people who might be insulted etc.

One thing I didn't realize was that he is engaged to Isla Fisher, of Home and Away fame (if you're Aussie or English), or Wedding Crashers (if you're not).

One thing is for certain though - if the film is anywhere near as good as the trailers I've seen, or the bits in Da Ali G Show, it's going to be a classic. I'm almost tempted to remove my no going to the movies/theater/pictures rule to see it early...

Entertainment Weekly's EW.com | Interview: ''Borat'': Funniest movie ever...or the most offensive?