Thursday, October 19, 2006

Real World Denver - we're almost there

It looks like the start of Real World Denver has been set for November 22nd, which I guess probably means the filming has stopped (or is close to it), and the fame hungry members of the group have all left town.

From what I can remember, it seems like there was only one arrest incident, and I can't remember hearing much else about it. I never saw them filming (but having said that, the number of times I've been downtown drinking in the last 6 months could probably be counted on one hand).

One of the best bits of the show (that I like anyway) is always finding out what the condo looks like. There've been some pretty spectacular ones in the past, so if you fancy a sneak peek, hit the link below to the slideshow of what it looks like. I must say I was a little disappointed in this one. I understand why they did it (free Denver/Colorado publicity, so promote the outdoor living experience at all costs), but having a Jeep and a ski lift inside the house? A little over the top if you ask me....

Update - the property is for sale if you have $3.3 million dollars for sale - maybe it would go nice with that new M6 you just bought?

Pictures of the Denver Real World Condo