Friday, October 13, 2006

Red iPod - Buy one, help save the world



OK, so slight overexaggeration (sp? - it's still early here), but $10 of your purchase price (which happens to be exactly the same as the other colors) goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. How's that for a bargain?

Thinking back, I have a feeling this Red thing might be partly the work of the famous bug eyed sunglasses wearer from U2, Mr Bono. I know back in the UK you could get a Razr in Red when I was there last, so guess we're in catchup mode again.

Checking out the website here, it looks like Mr Armani is joining the party, along with Gap, Converse (aren't they owned by Nike or something now?), AMEX, and Motorola.

If I wasn't holding out for a real video iPod in the not too distant future, you'd see me running down to the store to get mine today.

Apple - iPod nano - (PRODUCT) Redâ„¢