Monday, October 30, 2006

The Reese and Ryan Show Ends



I think I might be going soft in my old age, but here's another marraige that I always thought had a shot at actually making it (I know, Jessica wasn't clever enough to keep Nick around).

Looks like I was wrong again - of course, my theory was purely based on seeing her on Letterman a couple of times, and the fact that they kept popping out the kids, and avoiding the Hollywood excess of other so called couples.

Back to the drawing board now to decide on the next "who shall make their famous marriage last" candidates. I guess there's always Warren and Annette, but I think that's probably just coz Warren is too old to go chasing after women like he used to (and I have a sneaky suspicion that he may get a little leeway from his partner if he does wander off the track every now and again).

Witherspoon and Phillippe split - CNN.com