Monday, November 13, 2006

Bathroom Remodelling

I know I have hinted (or just came out and told everyone) that we're in the middle of a bit of a bathroom design at the minute - I think I might have even posted a pic of the bath we chose to go in the room.

Well, I have a feeling some people weren't too sure on the scale of the remodel, so just for grins, here's a pic of how the room currently looks.

Bathroom 5

Not much there, and actually a little tidier than it was a couple of weeks ago. We're making good progress now (I'm saying we, but we actually owe the whole progress thing to some very generous in-laws with the necessary skill, experience, ideas, work ethic and patience to handle a project like this). Hopefully, all the stuff in the pic below will end up in the bathroom when we're done, and we don't end up with an Aaron-like furniture put together moment with key pieces being left behind after project completion (and yes, my bedroom drawer set thing still doesn't have a back on it and wobbles like crazy...).

Unassembled Bathroom Stuff