Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Travel, drink, drink, travel and eat and drink

Sorry for the lack of posts, but on a bit of holiday for the holidays so to speak. Managed a whirlwind trip to London last Thursday, followed by the usual around this time of year trip to Newcastle.

Plenty of meeting up with old friends and family, and my brothers birthday this week is providing a (not needed) excuse for the occasional beverage. I'm actually on about a 5 or 6 day roll as far as being out on the beers, which is a little scary for me - been a few years since I managed that. And no end in sight until we get home, so I'll need a couple of days of recovery I think before I'm fully functioning again.

No photos as I'm on a borrowed computer (thanks to North Tyneside Council - don't ask), and probably won't be for a little while. But future nights out will hopefully result in a meeting with Mr Kirkwood, maybe Nev if I can sort it out, and taking Rach out for the first big night out since Scarlett was born (back in February!). Heidi has already managed a night of bingo down at North Sheilds Catholic club (they don't get many American tourists in there....) so we'll see what delights are awaiting us the rest of the week.