Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas was good to me

As always, I managed to score big this Christmas, with lots and lots of amazing presents from everyone. One thing I need to get sorted out is setting up my SlingBox Pro - this amazing thing lets you watch what's on your TV at home when you're not there, using an internet connection to stream it onto your computer (or even cellphone, although I'm not too sure how long it will take Cingular to shut down my account if I try this - worth a go though, right ;-)). I just need to call into one of the 6 million electronics stores on the way home to get a wireless adaptor thingy to put up in the bedroom (the HD box is up there, so that's what I'm going to hook into).

I'll let you know how it works once I get it all sorted. And if anyone knows whether you can have a few people watching it simultaneously, let me know - I'm sure there'll be a few people wanting to watch the Newcastle games from the office!

Labels: ,