Saturday, December 09, 2006

Super Saturday

OK, so this week was a rough one - after my previous post, the England team went into a terminal spin and somehow contrived to lose the Ashes on the last day. I think it was actually harder to lose than to draw, but somehow they managed it. Work wasn't the quietest of weeks either, with some of the team out with me in Atlanta, and the rest of them pulling all-nighters to meet a delivery date.

Still Saturday is a new day, and with it brought no hangover from Mr James "Ossie" Osbourne's I've had enough of America, I'm selling up and moving back to Oz party, and brithday party for Holly at Red Robin (sorry, no pics, I left the camera next to the computer) and still to come, the Enspiria Christmas Party. Suppose I better start getting ready soon!

Anyway, in honor of the weekend, here's a little blast from the past - a few clips of the legend that was Group B Rally Cars. Way to fast for the open road, and banned after one or two seasons, they were the stuff of my childhood dreams (if I ever get back to England loaded, I might still be looking for a Lancia Delta Integrale.....). Enjoy