Sunday, December 17, 2006

Things I learned this weekend

There were a few things I learned this weekend, all completely different and unconnected.

  1. Some people still get away with uploading really long videos on Google (which is handy when you're out of the country for the last UFC fight).
  2. Puppies are actually pretty cute (but I'm still not buying)
  3. My usual Saturday night clothes worked well enough to get me into a White Trash Party
  4. Boogie2Night by Booty Luv is a great single, and the surveys agreed with me - it does mention Colorado
  5. Girls make a better job of decorating condo's than boys
  6. England's cricket glory days are gone for another 18 years
  7. Miami Vice the movie wasn't as good as Miami Vice the series (but still worth watching)
  8. If you have too many DVD's, The Container Store never quite has enough DVD shelves when you need them
  9. Traffic around Park Meadows sucks the weekend before Christmas
  10. There's never enough time between now and Christmas to get all your Christmas shopping done