Monday, January 15, 2007

LC Dumps Jason, Clarkson Hates Old People

Completely old news, but I just found out coz the new season of The Hills has started, and the wife is fixated on the TV, Lauren saw sense and dumped Jason. Turns out this broke back in August, but I wasn't paying attention in the slightest (ahh, I remember the days, temperatures were above freezing, and I had my summer tires on the car).



Speaking of cars, a gratuitous pic of the "old" Evo IX (X marks the spot later in the year, and everyone is eagerly awaiting the first reviews - please, please, please let it handle just as good as it's older relative), accompanied by a recent Jeremy Clarkson review. Apparently old people get in the way, and shouldn't be let out of the house - and I thought you grew out of these thoughts once you finished school/uni and realized you were one of those "old" people the young kids refer to. Guess not, but great review.

Labels: , ,